Max is now 7 months old and doing well! He weighs 15 lbs and 4 oz and he reveals more of his cute little personality everyday. We've been to the pediatrician a lot this month because he's had one cold after another which have led to ear infections and bronchiolitis. He's had it a little rough lately, but we've still been having a lot of fun too. I'm really enjoying snuggling with him and I love to see how he lights up when Tyler walks into the room. He and Tyler are such good buds!
Here are a few of his likes and dislikes this month...
1. Playing in his zoo jumperoo.
2. Reading books.
3. Pears, pears, pears. (the kid can't get enough pears)
4. Kicking his legs no matter if he's happy or mad
5. Chewing on his feet
7. Rolling all around on his play mat and reaching for his toys. He's rolling over well in both directions now, and sometimes he gets going in a continuous roll (like a tumble weed).
8. He loves to touch our faces.
9. He's much more aware of his surroundings and is very curious when we go somewhere new.
10. I think he likes Ms. Abby at school. She says he is adjusting well and she calls him her little prince.
11. Max is very excited about his friend, Tripp joining the class. Tripp is one of his best friends.
12. His best new trick he's learned is holding his own bottle. He loves to lay on the floor and drink a little milk or juice.
1. Ear infections and being sick. Holy cow, those ear infections must hurt because he's pitiful when he has one.
2. Peas and most veggies, but definitely peas. If I touch a spoon with peas to his lips, he immediately gags. I guess we won't try those anymore.
3. He hates the taste of his antibiotics too. The last dose was flavored like bubblegum, and he absolutely despised it and would refuse to eat if he smelled it.
This is Max's best new trick; he can hold his own bottle!
We can now check the function of Max's pacemaker from home so we don't have to go to Vandy as often. Every other month we hook him up to the machine, and then call the pacemaker lab and they read the results. Very cool and Max much prefers this way!
Mommy's little UT fan
He loves to do "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" as I throw him into the air.
He also has quite a few tickle bugs.
Sweet baby! I love this one!
Mimi and Pal have a giant monkey at their house and Max likes to play with it.