Wednesday, November 9, 2011

4 Months Old

Max is 4 months old now and changing everyday. We had a visit with Dr. Dykstra, his pediatrician, today, and Max got a good report from her as well as some shots. He didn't like them too much and has been pretty pitiful and fussy all day. He now weighs 11 lbs and 7 oz and is 23.5 inches long. She said he is also meeting all his developmental milestones, which was very good to hear.

Max is in a very snuggly phase right now and he wants to be held a lot. That's fine with me because I know it won't last forever. He is growing up so fast! His teacher at daycare tells us he is adjusting very well, which is so comforting to me. It makes it a lot easier to go to work knowing he is being well taken care of and he is enjoying himself. At home, he loves playing on his owl play mat and is very close to rolling over. He also found his voice today and it was hilarious! He "squealed" all evening just to be able to hear his own voice. I'm looking forward to the new things he learns this month and also making some great memories!


"I'm handsome and I know it."
4 months old; playing hard and practicing my squeal
We had some fun with the camera at Mimi and Pal's house


1 comment: