Max is 10 months old now, and he is more and more fun everyday! He has turned into such a happy, silly baby that enjoys himself every day. He is very curious about EVERYTHING and loves to explore. His big celebrations this month are that he now has 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 on bottom) and also that he is now crawling.
10 months old... I can't believe it
What a big boy!!
1. Eating...he eats like a pig now and likes just about everything we give him. He loves feeding himself table food. His favorite food right now is rotisserie chicken.
2. He also loves sweets (cake, icing, ice cream, etc). Mimi spoils him with sweets when he visits. It's so cute to see his face when he tries something new for the first time and then lets you know he wants more.
3. Crawling around the house and pulling up to stand
4. Opening cabinets and pulling out Tupperware.
5. Balls- he loves to crawl after a ball or play a game of rolling a ball back and forth to you.
6. He loves his train toy that Dede and Pop gave him; it's one of his favorite toys right now.
7. He love Elmo and his musical keyboard
8. Walking around the yard and looking at plants and listening to the birds.
9. Puffs- the kid could eat his weight in those little dissolvable puffs. (like I said, Max likes to eat!).
10. Drinking water from a cup. He can't quite figure out a sippie cup yet, but we're working on that.
10. He loves Ms. Abby, his teacher at school. He gives all the other teachers a hard time.
1. Having his diaper and/or clothes changed.
2. A cold bottle.
3. The word "no." He definitely knows what it means, but he usually keeps trying to do whatever it is that he's not supposed to be doing.
Max loves to stand on the back of the porch swing and look at the plants.
Fun with bubbles!
Max is so ticklish! He loves to swing on Mimi and Pal's porch swing while listening to the birds.
Daddy and Max like to wrestle on the floor
Max discovered cabinet doors and was pleasantly surprised what he found inside... Tupperware! He can unload the cabinet in less than a minute!
He is learning to pull up and loves to stand up while playing with his toys. I think it makes him feel like a big boy.
That boy still LOVES his swing!
Daddy's little golfer
Mimi and Max snuggling
Max and Great Grandma Dietz at Great Grandpa's 80th birthday party
Great Grandpa and Max. There are 80 years between them! Isn't that wild?!
On the move. He is concentrating hard because he learned to crawl the day before.
What a silly boy!
Max loves Ms. Abby, his teacher!