Thursday, August 23, 2012

A weekend in Indiana

Last weekend, Mom, Max and I took a trip to Indiana to visit my grandparents and aunts. We had a great time and Max had a blast. Here are some photos of the weekend...


Max playing with Grandma's toys from when he kids were little



Max loves Uncle Keith. He is lovingly referred to as the "Baby Whisperer" because babies love him so much. 


Max got some good cuddle time in with Aunt Paula, too. 


Grandpa put up a swing for Max and he spent a good portion of the weekend in it. He loves to swing!






What a sweet picture! I think both, Grandpa and Max are having fun.


Max getting tickled. I remember when Grandpa used to do that to me when I was little. I would laugh until I couldn't stand it anymore.


Just hanging out in a tree


Max loves his Mimi!



Playing with bark from the tree







Uncle Keith and Aunt Christy invited us over for brunch Sunday morning and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment