Wednesday, March 14, 2012

8 Months Old

Max is now 8 months old and growing and changing everyday. He's had a big growth spurt this month and now weighs 17 and a half pounds. His little legs and cheeks are finally getting chunky! He is sitting up pretty well, but still loses his balance fairly easily, so we are still practicing mastering that skill. He now prefers to sit up and play with toys as opposed to laying down beside them to play.

Max also got his first tooth this month! It's on his bottom jaw and in the very front. His new nickname is "snaggle tooth." It's so cute and it makes me smile every time I see it, but gosh is teething rough! He's been periodically fussy now for quite a while, drooling like a dog, and gnawing on anything he can get his hands on. It must really hurt to get teeth, and to think, this is only the first one! I'm not sure either of us will survive getting a full set! Good thing I love the little guy so much, because this teething stuff is for the birds!

Teething, teething, oh my! This was a rare smile on this day. Max is teething and it makes him pretty fussy sometimes.
He loves sitting up and playing with this activity table
It won't be long before he's crawling!
What a sweet baby! I love this one!
My friend, Susan Baker, gave us this blanket and I love it. It's one of my favorite verses. It says...

The Lord your God is with you.
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you.
He will quiet you with His love.
He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

5 comments:

  1. i love him! I want to see him soon :) So glad he is doing well! love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable.. Teething is really a tough time.. Poor little guy and poor mommy.. I just realized how I got on your blog. It is from Alicia because I read her blog and she put out a prayer request when Max was having his heart problems..
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great blog with lots of important stuff. I am wating to read even more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google,nice!Love your blog!realy fantestic . i read your informative blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete