Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Visit From Grandpa Tom, Uncle John and Grandma Great

Tyler's dad, uncle, and grandma came to visit us a few weekends ago. This was the first time Grandma Marlene had met Max, and we had a great visit. Tyler and his dad played golf while we waited for Uncle John and Grandma to arrive from Wisconsin. On Saturday, I took Grandma to lunch in the Franklin Square and then for her first manicure. We had a great time! What a nice visit from our family from Wisconsin!

Daddy shows Max how to play trucks
Max is getting good at sitting up
Grandma Great snuggling Max
Uncle John and Annie. She snuggled him all weekend
Grandpa Tom playing with Max


3 Generations
4 Generations

3 comments:

  1. I like your informating blog. I have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming uo from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just was aware of your weblog thru Google,nice!Love your blog!realy fantestic . i read your informative blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete