Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 Months Old

Max is now 2 months old and I can't believe it! He's getting more and more fun everyday and we're having a blast together. He now weighs about 9 pounds and is close to doubling his birth weight. He has become much more alert and definitely responds to voices and tracks objects. He loves his owl play gym and his Bumbo. Max also enjoys frequent visits with his friends, Walker, Lilly, Ellen, and Morgan. Soon he will have another buddy named Tripp (due in October).

He also started intentionally smiling last week. Mimi snagged the first smile and it was so sweet! Then, Tyler came home from a weekend golf trip and Max smiled for him as soon as he saw his Daddy. It couldn't have been more perfect! Now, everyday we try to get some smiles out of him and he's usually pretty generous. I can't wait to see what this next month holds because I enjoy him more and more everyday.


Doesn't this face just make you melt?!

Still so tiny, but growing fast

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.. Can he get any cuter?? I'm so glad I got on your blog because when I look at your sweet baby you know there is a GOD and he does do miracles.... Between him and baby Grace (don't know if you know who I'm talking about)but both are miracles.. What a joy you must feel everytime you look at Max.. He makes me smile..
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete