Thursday, September 22, 2011

Copycat

Max is becoming more observant and interactive everyday and I love to see what new thing he will do next. He has recently started smiling and laughing. Nothing makes me happier than when he laughs at me! He is generally a very happy baby, so we frequently get smiles and laughs out of him.

This week he has started "copying" me when I sing to him. As I sing, he will stare at my mouth and open his really widely as if he is trying to sing too. It's the funniest thing! Good thing he doesn't know what a terrible singer I am. I don't think he cares; he just loves the attention


I sure love those smiles!
Max was listening intently to what I was singing and then he tries to sing too
Uncle Greg was in town on business and decided to stop by for a visit and to meet Max

No comments:

Post a Comment