Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amy's Work Shower


I work with an amazing group of women that I love so much, and last week they threw us a shower for Max. I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and their excitement for us. I truly feel that it is rare to work with such a special group of women that care so much for each other. Tyler and I really appreciate all the support and encouragement from our coworkers. People ask how we are doing on a daily basis and mention that they are reading the blog; that means a lot to us.
Here are a few photos of my super fun work shower...




What a cute diaper cake!!

The cake was very tasty!

Annette

My sweet friends Annette and Michelle planned the shower

I love me some Sherry!

cute preemie clothes!




Val, Beth, Audrey and the kiddos

Ashlee

Sheree, Christy, and Kristen



Thank you to everyone for all Max's wonderful gifts! He will be one spoiled little squirt!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning!
    I found your blog through Alicia, and just wanted you to know that sweet Max is being lifted up in prayer right this minute!
    love~

    ReplyDelete